* Brussels attacks: Zaventem and Maelbeek bombs kill 31 At least 31 people have been killed and dozens injured in attacks at Brussels international airport and a city metro station.
* The Iranian connection Questions about Iran's involvement in the Benghazi attacks persist.
* Netanyahu to AIPAC: Brussels attack and terror in Israel part of same assault "In all these cases the terrorists have no resolvable differences," Netanyahu tells conference.
* Syria: Assad's fate has 'nothing to do' with peace talks Syria's regime reiterates its stance that peace talks in Geneva will not address the future of President Bashar Al-Assad.
* Nasrallah: Hezbollah will strike Israel's nuclear facilities if war breaks out Hezbollah leader threatens that if a future war breaks out with Israel, his terrorist group won't refrain from striking nuclear facilities.
* Dubai security chief: Independent Palestinian state would be another failed Arab state "Today, the Jews are heading the world's economy, without the Jews you Arabs would not have known how to deposit your money in the bank," says Tamim.
* Poll: Most Palestinians support return to an armed intifada The poll's findings indicate significant changes in attitudes since the second half of 2015.
* Purim's Passover Lamb! I've been telling the story of Passover, and of its link with the Last Supper Jesus shared with his disciples, to classes of young schoolchildren in the UK.
* Brussels attack hits all of Europe, EU leaders say EU leaders said the bomb attacks in Brussels Tuesday (22 March), which killed at least 34 people and injured dozens of others, were "an attack on our open democratic society".
* Dem says Russian subs 'dangerously close' to U.S. Russian President Vladimir Putin is deploying nuclear-armed submarines "dangerously close" to the United States and European allies, a Senate Democrat said following a trip to the Arctic Circle.