* Islamic Jihad calls for mass murder of Jews 'inside their towns' Islamic Jihad chief Ahmed al-Modallal leads mass demonstration, calls for more terrorist infiltrations.
* Dinosaur find resolves T. rex mystery A newly discovered species of Tyrannosaur - the group of meat-eating dinosaurs to which the infamous T. rex belongs - could hold the key to how these creatures grew so huge.
* 'Israeli sovereignty to the Tigris and the Euphrates' Jewish Home MK protests government and slams Herzog for his 'policy of withdrawal,' calls for annexation of Judea-Samaria.
* Jordanian parliament passes law banning the sale of real estate in Petra to Israelis The law differentiates between Israeli and other foreign investors, banning Israelis from renting or buying real estate in the entire Petra region.
* Islamic State committed genocide, says US The US says the Islamic State (IS) group has committed genocide against Yazidis, Christians and Shia Muslims.
* Syria conflict: Russia 'steps up strikes on IS at Palmyra' Russia says its warplanes are carrying out up to 25 air strikes a day around the Syrian city of Palmyra in support of Syrian forces trying to oust so-called Islamic State (IS).
* Kurds: One people across four countries Kurds declare a federal region in Syria raising an uproar - but who are they? Meet a scattered people with tense relations in host states.
* Why Russia's Syria pullout is not what it seems Russia's withdrawal from Syria 'should not be taken at face value,' a former senior Israeli military official said.
* Putin visits Crimea to mark 2 years since annexation President Vladimir Putin heads to Crimea Friday as Russia marks two years since annexing the peninsula from Ukraine in a move that dramatically impacted its ties with the West.
* U.S. Says North Korea Rhetoric a Prelude to Attack Escalating threats from North Korea's communist regime are indicators of a future military attack or another nuclear test in the coming days, according to a recent U.S. intelligence assessment.