* On Golan Heights, IDF fights to keep Israel safe and out of Syria Syrian rebels, Hezbollah, IS and other extremist terror groups threaten the tense quiet on the northern border, senior officer says.
* Putin's Hand Grows Stronger as Right-Wing Parties Advance in Europe Nazi-style immigrant and EU bashing is in hot demand. Russia's Syria move will make it hotter.
* China, Russia Planning Space Attacks on U.S. Satellites Critical space infrastructure faces crippling missile strikes, small satellites, lasers.
* Op-Ed: Iraq's coming Apocalypse We may be about to witness an unbelievable catastrophe in Iraq.
* Jordanian parliament passes law banning the sale of real estate in Petra to Israelis The law differentiates between Israeli and other foreign investors, banning Israelis from renting or buying real estate in the entire Petra region.
* Hundreds march on bloody West Bank route, demanding more deterrence Protesters march along Route 60, demanding security forces close roads for Palestinian movement during and after terror attacks.
* Anonymous declares 'total war' on Trump, plans April attack (VIDEO) Hacking collective Anonymous has vowed 'total war' against Donald Trump, making a 'call to arms' by summoning fellow hacktivists to unite with them in an attack against all of his websites on April Fool's Day.
* Syria conflict: Government rejects direct peace talks Syrian government representatives have ruled out starting direct negotiations with the opposition, as UN-backed peace talks entered a third day in Geneva.
* 'Israeli sovereignty to the Tigris and the Euphrates' Jewish Home MK protests government and slams Herzog for his 'policy of withdrawal,' calls for annexation of Judea-Samaria.
* Rivlin in Moscow, set to warn Putin of Iranian gains in Syria Two leaders to discuss regional implications of Russia's sudden military disengagement from the war-torn country.