* Chemical terrorism now a reality, extremists getting real warfare agents - Lavrov Chemical terrorism is now a reality, Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov believes, as extremists from Islamic State and other terrorist groups now possess the technical capabilities to produce 'proper chemical war agents.'
* Hamas reveals its first 'anti-aircraft unit' Soviet-made anti-aircraft gun spotted in Hamas military parade.
* Iran's nuclear chief: Israel isn't a state, therefore it's not a threat Ali Akbar Salehi makes remarks in response to a question about his estimates on the chance of an Israeli-Iranian war in the wake of the nuclear deal reached last year.
* Israel says Syria used chemical weapons during ceasefire Ya'alon made allegation at conference near Tel Aviv.
* Jordanian Waqf minister: No negotiations with Israel over Temple Mount cameras In an interview with Jordanian newspaper Ad-Dustour, Jordanian Waqf minister said that reports about Israeli-Jordanian negotiations lack any credibility.
* Former Military Intelligence officer: Palestinian leaders not paying price for promoting terror Israel too soft on PA leadership over incitement, says Kupperwasser.
* Migrant crisis: UN says Europe is 'on cusp of self-induced crisis' Europe is "on the cusp of a largely self-induced humanitarian crisis" because of a rapid build-up of migrants on Greece's borders, the UN has warned.
* US Army will have laser weapons by 2023 as research bosses say killer technology is 'very close' The US Army is planning to deploy the first laser weapons in 2023, it has been revealed.
* Right-wing activist Glick returns to Temple Mount Would-be MK's first visit to holy site since 2014 attempt on his life follows court cancellation of restraining order.
* North Korea's Nuclear Missile Threat: Very Bad News The mainstream media and their stable of "experts" consistently underestimate North Korea's missile and nuclear weapon capabilities.