* Iran Infiltrates the West Bank Emboldened by its nuclear deal with the world powers, Iran is already seeking to enfold in its embracing wings the Arab and Islamic region.
* Israel criticizes North Korean rocket launch Israel joins international condemnation after illicit North Korean launch.
* Haniyeh headlines Turkish conference to 'liberate Jerusalem' Despite rapprochement talks with Israel, Ankara hosts Hamas head at event calling for 'armed struggle' to conquer Jerusalem.
* Satellites Show Mystery Construction at Iran's Top-Secret Military Site A series of images, taken from space, show furious construction at a key Iranian facility. Was it to hide nuclear weapons work?
* Syria 'exterminating detainees' - UN report The Syrian government has carried out a state policy of extermination against thousands of detainees, UN human rights investigators say.
* How Brazil Helped the Palestinians Rewrite History and Steal the Temple Mount While Nobody Noticed In what may be seen as merely diplomatic maneuvering surrounding the Israeli ambassador in Brazil, a major attack has been waged against the Jewish right to Jerusalem, and it seems that Israel has already lost the battle in Brasilia.
* Iraq deploying thousands of troops to retake Mosul Iraqi army amassing troops for biggest battle yet with ISIS in Iraq's second city.
* Palestinians quote UN's Ban to justify terror Danon demands UN head retract his 'two categories' of terror, after Fatah spokesman cites 'natural response' praising Hadar Cohen's murder.
* Germany, Turkey want Nato help to police coast Germany and Turkey are seeking Nato help to police the Turkish coast guard along the Aegen Sea to clamp down on people smugglers.
* Hamas and Fatah make yet another try at reconciliation On the eve of the talks, both Hamas and Fatah expressed cautious optimism regarding the prospects of reaching a deal that would end their rift.