* Shutting off smuggling through Turkey-Syria border key condition for ceasefire in Syria - Lavrov Ending smuggling across the Turkish-Syrian border is a key condition to make the ceasefire work in the Syrian conflict, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has said, stressing that he sees no reason to stop the Russian counter-terrorist operation in Syria.
* 'Which terrorist are you' Facebook page Facebook page promotes emulating Palestinian terrorists via a GIF. In spite of thousands of complaints, Facebook has yet to take it down.
* Attitudes and facts: US, Russia diplomats spar on Twitter over World War 3 map in vintage magazine A Russian and a US diplomat engaged in a Twitter spat over a 1950s magazine cover depicting a hypothetical map of Europe.
* EU states tentatively approve draft UK deal The EU's draft agreement with the UK received moderate backing from governments in eastern Europe, who had been critical of British prime minister David Cameron's plans to curb benefits for EU workers.
* Watch: Meet the new IDF 'Commando Brigade' First IDF Commando Brigade completes 4-day long integrated training drill.
* Israel to become official member of UN Committee on Space Affairs Israel's experts in the field will be able to participate in subcommittees and in innovative projects.
* Japan orders SDF to shoot down North Korean missile Japan on Wednesday condemned Pyongyang's plan to launch a space rocket, calling it a thinly disguised test of a long-distance ballistic missile.
* Danon: I experience anti-Semitism daily in the UN 'New York is a strong Jewish city, but cross one street into the UN and it is a different world,' said the Israeli ambassador.
* Judea and Samaria exporters to find new markets in Asia Foreign Ministry, IEI pledge to help Israeli businesses impacted by EU labeling find new markets in Asia.
* 'Mini' black holes could power world's electricity, but destroy civilization - Stephen Hawking In his latest scientific theory, renowned physicist Stephen Hawking has said 'mini' black holes could power the world's electricity supply - but the same holes could destroy civilization if they weren't controlled.