* In the shadow of Iran, Israeli-US joint defense drill a success 'Juniper Cobra' exercise simulates real-life scenarios - including the threat of multiple air and missile attacks from north and south.
* 'No Plan B for Syrian settlement' - Russian Foreign Ministry Moscow is not discussing alternative plans for a political settlement in Syria, Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov has said.
* Iraqi militia seize ISIS chemical weapons store (VIDEO) Iraqi militia fighters have captured two locations with vast deposits of highly toxic agents used by Islamic State terrorists to arm mortar shells and rockets, potentially for use against civilian targets.
* Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' is now a best-seller in Germany Who's buying Mein Kampf? After 70-year ban lifted Nazi leader's anti-Semitic creed is the country's second-best selling nonfiction book.
* Where Does the History of Israel Begin? In the never-ending debate between political rivals, the latest fracas erupted after right-wing Minister of Education Naftali Bennet posted to Facebook this week stating, "I am proud to announce that fifty years after Jerusalem was freed, the educational system will devote the next year to our united capital."
* Somalia's al-Shabab killed '180 Kenyan troops' in el-Ade At least 180 Kenyan troops were killed when al-Shabab attacked their base last month, Somalia's president has said.
* Egypt jails Coptic Christians for insulting Islam An Egyptian court has sentenced three Coptic Christian teenagers to five years in prison for insulting Islam after they appeared in a video apparently mocking Muslim prayers.
* IDF reveals its deep-water diving bell Unique underwater chamber enables Yaltam scuba divers to operate at depth of 100 meters.
* Israel welcomes first Egyptian ambassador since 2012 Credentials of new Egyptian envoy Hazem Ahdy Khairat accepted by President Rivlin, signaling warming of ties with Cairo.
* Ya'alon warns: Iran operating 'sleeper cells' in Europe In Cyprus, Defense Minister warns that Iran is building an international terror network and plans attacks on the United States and Europe.