* Palestinian media spurring wave of terror Since the beginning of the current terror wave, Hamas' Al-Aqsa TV and other Palestinian networks have been devoting nearly all their programming to lauding attacks and 'martyrs'.
* Europe's 'Non-Violent' Campaign Against Israel The European Union's relentless pressure on Israel to comply with conditions it believes would bring peace amounts to a "non-violent" campaign against the Jewish state.
* Former Libyan official: ISIS got Qaddafi's chemical weapons Libyan former intelligence official claims terrorist groups got hold of Qaddafi's chemical weapons arsenal and then smuggled it to Syria.
* Special ISIS cells preparing terror attacks in Europe and Russia - Russian anti-terrorism body Islamic State cells led by Chechen recruiter Akhmed Chetayev are planning terrorist attacks in Russia and Europe, Moscow's National Anti-Terrorist Committee reported.
* Pope meets Rouhani, asks Iran to help stop Mideast terrorism A Vatican statement issued after the meeting spoke of the "relevant role Iran is called on to play" to find political solutions to the problems afflicting the Middle East.
* Khamenei airs Holocaust denial video on international Remembrance Day Iran's supreme leader says Europeans are silenced when they try to question historically accepted account of genocide against Jews.
* IDF officers: Islamic State will turn its attention to Israel In briefing, Hezbollah deemed a key threat though it is unlikely to get much funding from Iran, Hamas said preparing next war, more terror at settlements feared.
* Report of record oil output from Iraq throws global markets in turmoil An announcement from Iraq that it is pumping oil at record levels has helped send oil prices and stock markets tumbling around the world.
* Turkey says Russia violated its airspace near Syrian border Turkey says a Russian jet has violated its airspace and it has summoned the Russian ambassador to Ankara.
* Abbas welcomes French statehood plan: 'We will no longer accept occupation' Hamas rejects call for fresh talks, says international community trying to impose solutions that failed in the past.