* Furious Netanyahu slams Ban Ki-moon for 'stoking' Palestinian terrorism UN chief: It's 'human nature to react to occupation'; PM: There's no justification for terror, the Palestinians want to destroy Israel.
* 'Israel's electrical grid attacked in massive cyber attack' Steinitz says attack was dealt with.
* Ya'alon: Turkey funds ISIS militants by buying oil from them Despite efforts to normalize ties between Jerusalem and Ankara, the defense minister leveled scathing criticism at Turkey.
* Israel believes Russia's intervention decreases chance of Israel-Hezbollah conflict IDF assessments continue to warn that small incidents could escalate quickly on borders.
* Pope meets Rouhani, asks Iran to help stop Mideast terrorism A Vatican statement issued after the meeting spoke of the "relevant role Iran is called on to play" to find political solutions to the problems afflicting the Middle East.
* 'Doomsday Clock' to stand still amid nuclear tensions The so-called Doomsday Clock will remain set at three-minutes-to-midnight amid global perils such as climate change and nuclear proliferation.
* NO HOLDS BARRED: What's Richard Branson's problem with Israel? Clearly such views are not just a moral abomination but represent a deplorable and permanent stain on the reputation of a man who won the Nobel Peace Prize.
* EU Commission President: Without Jews, there is no Europe Ahead of Holocaust Remembrance Day, President Jean-Claude Juncker vows to fight rising European anti-Semitism.
* Europe's 'Non-Violent' Campaign Against Israel The European Union's relentless pressure on Israel to comply with conditions it believes would bring peace amounts to a "non-violent" campaign against the Jewish state.
* Russia BBC Panorama: Kremlin demands 'Putin corruption' proof The Kremlin has called on the US Treasury to come up with proof after it told a BBC investigation it considered President Vladimir Putin to be corrupt.