* In Battle for Mideast Dominance, Iran-Saudi Row Could Negatively Impact World Economy Mounting tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia could have an impact on the world economy, experts suggest.
* Iran nuclear deal: Minister says sanctions 'to be lifted' International sanctions against Iran are to be lifted today, the country's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif has said.
* A trip to the 'Islamic State' Writer and journalist Tzur Shezaf traveled through no man's land, where Syria and Iraq melded into one in the wake of the ruthless campaign of the Islamic State; he met with ISIS captives who told him that as a Jew he must be beheaded, and spoke with their Yazidi victims and the Kurdish men and women who bravely fight against them.
* 'Ticking bomb' in Jewish section of Hevron Stranglehold going up around Tomb of Patriarchs - Arab buildings illegally built with European money.
* In 15th year, Wikipedia is a battleground for observers of Israeli-Arab conflict For observers of the Middle East, Wikipedia is apparently a go-to site for anyone trying to keep up with current events.
* Officials: China will join the war against ISIS Defense officials reveal China likely to join Russia fighting ISIS, out of fears of growing ISIS support among local Uyghur Muslims.
* Israeli influences going global (whether you like it or not) When BDS advocate for Israel boycotts using Israel tech, and can't even get Israeli vegetables banned, you know it's hopeless.
* Iran general scoffs: US sailors cried when we captured them Revolutionary Guards officer says servicemen briefly held this week were only released after 'Americans humbly admitted our might and power'.
* Top Turkish official: Ties with Israel to be normalized soon Hurriyet reports that bilateral agreement is mostly ready, ambassadors to be exchanged as soon as deal is signed.
* N. Korea to US: Stop drills, sign peace treaty if you want end to nuclear tests North Korea has set out a series of demands to end nuclear testing.