* Yellowstone about to blow? 1 in 10 chance super-volcano will "kill millions" - Scientists have warned the world is in "volcano season" and there is up to a 10% chance of an eruption soon killing millions of people and devastating the planet.
* Libya truck bomb targets police recruits in Zliten - At least 47 people have been killed by a truck bomb targeting a police training centre in the western Libyan city of Zliten, reports say.
* Expert: Israeli Arabs tend to be less radical than Palestinians - BESA director Efraim Inbar: The best situation is to be the majority group in a country, and have the guns.
* Iran accuses Saudis of hitting Yemen embassy - Iran has accused Saudi-led coalition warplanes of damaging its embassy and injuring staff in an air strike on Yemen's capital, Sanaa.
* Saudi Arabia vs Iran: The view from Turkey, stuck in the middle - Observers suggest Turkey should not rush to support either side in this Middle East showdown.
* Israel issues travel warnings over Islamist terror threats in African states - PMO's Counter-Terrorism Bureau says that after security assessment, new warnings were placed against travel to Niger, northern Cameroon, and Chad.
* China market turmoil hits global shares - Global shares have fallen sharply after trading was suspended on Chinese markets for the second time this week.
* Accidentally on purpose misreading Christian documents - A basic principle of good Jewish-Christian relations needs to be respectful acceptance of the others’ tradition and self-understanding.
* Egypt urges Israel not to normalize with Turkey - Sources reveal Cairo has been worriedly asking for clarification over reports that Israel will lift Gaza blockade, let Turkey into Gaza.
* U.S. General: We Have "Hugged" the Russian Bear for Too Long - U.S. commander in Europe calls for more forces and equipment to deter 'a revanchist Russia'.