* Rivlin: Hanukkah message to be 'light among nations' President connects upcoming holiday with Jewish independence, commitment to democracy in Hanukkah greeting.
* Russia Devouring the Eastern Mediterranean? At this year's G-20 summit in Antalya, Turkey, Russian President, Vladimir Putin, said that the radical jihadist Islamic State (IS) was being financed by donors from at least 40 countries, including some G-20 member states -- clearly pointing his finger, without naming names, at Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
* Ya'alon: US is ceding leadership in Mideast to Russia, Iran America 'should play a more active role, DM says; IS can only be defeated by 'boots on the ground' but Western troops are 'last resort'.
* Report: Israel bombed scud trucks in Syria According to unconfirmed reports, Israel bombed northeast of Damascus, striking a group of ballistic missile trucks on their way to the Syrian Army's 155th brigade.
* Syria air strikes: Conflict not like Iraq War - Blair UK action in Syria to target so-called Islamic State (IS) is not like the Iraq invasion, Tony Blair has told the BBC.
* Messianic San Bernardino victim was 'gentile' supporter of Israel, argued with killer on Islam Nicholas Thalasinos was not Jewish, but ‚Äòfelt he was put on this earth to follow Hashem and God‚Äôs people‚Äô.
* COP21: Climate delegates agree draft deal text Delegates at a UN climate conference in Paris have approved a draft text they hope will form the basis of an agreement to curb global carbon emissions.
* Iraq demands Turkish troops withdraw from near Mosul The Iraqi government has demanded that Turkey withdraw troops it sent to an area near the northern city of Mosul.
* Islamic State Video Shows Children Executing ‚ÄòSpies‚Äô in Syria The latest atrocity from the Islamic State is a video showing children 'boys who look about ten years old, referred to by ISIS as the 'Cubs of the Caliphate' - executing prisoners in Syria.
* Islamic State-Linked Agency: Group Claims Responsibility for San Bernardino Attack A news agency supportive of the Islamic State claimed on Friday that the San Bernardino terror attack was carried out by ISIS operatives.