* Comment: The real threat to Palestinian Christians is radical Islam The PA's decision to cancel Christmas celebrations had nothing to do with Israel or the intifada.
* Intelligence Report Warns of Russian Naval Buildup Nuclear submarines key element of Moscow 'threat' to region, ONI says.
* Europe in 2015: Right-wing forces rise on back of worst refugee crisis since WWII Recently, three in five EU citizens told pollsters that they do not approve of migrants coming from outside the continent.
* Netanyahu: Israel in 'world war' with Islamic extremists Following Hezbollah threat to avenge Kuntar assassination, PM warns Jewish state will react forcefully to any attack.
* Ramadi: Abadi visits after capture from IS Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has visited Ramadi, a day after the city's liberation from the Islamic State (IS) group.
* Palestinian Authority rejects possibility of Turkish rule in Gaza "President Recep Tayyip Erdogan knows very well that the Gaza Strip is part of the Palestinian territories and not an independent republic," says senior Fatah official close to Abbas.
* Is the Bank of ISIS opening a branch in Israel? Mock ISIS bills found in town in northern Israel.
* Holocaust denial on the rise in Eastern Europe After Lithuania changed the definition of 'genocide' and Baltic countries have turned murderers of Jews into national heroes, Holocaust researchers are accusing the State of Israel of standing idly by as history is being re-written.
* Abbas's Fatah urges children to 'water the ground with blood' New wave of incitement on social media from Fatah, PA Security Force spokesperson and more demands more bloodshed.
* ISIS leader behind Paris attack mastermind killed Pentagon reveals Charaffe al Mouadan, who had 'direct' links with head of lethal Paris attacks, was killed in airstrike.