* Christmas marked around the world Across the world, billions of Christians are marking Christmas, the traditional birthday of Jesus Christ.
* 'Price tag'? Palestinians burn down Christmas tree Suspected Islamists arrested for burning down Christmas tree in Samaria, highlighting silent assault on Christians under PA.
* A Museum of the Bible forms in very secular Washington The National Mall may be the nation's front lawn, but even at holiday time the museums that line it are only lightly decorated with Christmas trees and lights and not with any religious displays.
* Archbishop gives warning over IS threat to Christianity Christianity faces "elimination" in the Middle East, the region where it began, the Archbishop of Canterbury has warned in his Christmas Day sermon.
* PA security forces on high alert in Bethlehem over threat of ISIS attack Palestinians arrest 16 radical Salafists from the birthplace of Jesus, fearing attacks against Christian targets on Christmas.
* Pope calls in Christmas message for unity against Islamist militant atrocities Pontiff refers to Islamic State in traditional Christmas "Urbi et Orbi" address.
* Nearly 30,000 Jews immigrated to Israel in 2015 Aliya has been on the rise in recent years, driven largely by the flow of immigrants from France and Ukraine; IFCJ to double size of its aliya program.
* 'UK gets Muslim Brotherhood threat - why doesn't Obama?' Experts respond to UK report declaring Brotherhood as a terror backer, say it shows how Obama turns a blind eye to radical Islam.
* Egyptian paper claims Jewish Temple was never in Jerusalem Article seeks to deny Jewish connection to 'Al-Quds', says Jews' place of worship was actually a converted Egyptian building in the Galilee.
* The final redemption is hidden for a reason This week's Torah portion: What does Yaakov's vision of the 'End of Days' tell us about the Messianic era we live in?