* "Arab Spring and Iranian threat have opened way for improved Arab-Israel relations" - Jordanian think tank: No fear of Islamic State in kingdom.
* 100,000 foreign troops incl. Americans to be deployed in Iraq, MP claims -The US is to send some 10,000 troops to Iraq to provide support for a 90,000-strong force from the Gulf states.
* Rouhani: Trump's comments are "hypocritical" - Iranian President dismisses Trump's comments, says they are hypocritical because the Americans themselves support terrorism.
* ISIS Shifting Strategy, Putting Israel in the Crosshairs -The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. - Psalm 34:7
* ISIS show off TANKS and devastating hi-tech weapons looted from Iraqi army and bought from West - The militants showed off their military power as part of their slick PR campaign - but rarely use their armoured vehicles because they are an easy target
* Pew: Muslims "fastest-growing religious group in the world," 70% Democrat - Muslims are the fastest-growing religious group in the world, with 23 percent of the global population, and will take over Christianity as the top religion by the end of the century, according to the Pew Research Center.
* Kotel and 'Al-Aqsa' top Facebook’s ‘check-in' list - In Other News... - Binyamin Netanyahu is 10th most talked about politician according to Facebook.
* Catholics should not try to convert Jews, Vatican says in landmark document - Christianity and Judaism are intertwined and God never annulled his covenant with the Jewish people, document reads.
* North Korean leader claims country developed hydrogen bomb - A hydrogen bomb, also known as a thermonuclear bomb, uses more advanced technology to produce a significantly more powerful blast than an atomic bomb.
* Putin initiates law against anti-Semitism - Russian president continues to surprise with his strong stance against anti-Semitism.