* Russia and Nato 'actively preparing for war' Rival war games by Russian armed forces and Nato represent greatest build up of military tension in Europe since Cold War, warns think tank.
* Hamas has dug 'several tunnels' into Israel, in new Iran-funded war drive Hamas has dug 'several tunnels' into Israel, in new Iran-funded war drive.
* IDF Says it is Aware of New Hamas Terror Tunnels Military sources confirm for the first time there is information that Hamas has been digging new terrorist tunnels.
* Syria's Aleppo marked as international city under Iran peace plan Iranian foreign minister cancels trip to Turkey to discuss peace initiative to keep Assad in power; Saudi peace plan demands Iranian withdrawal.
* Analysis: Shin Bet interrogation sheds light on Hamas-Iran ties According to Ibrahim Shahade Sha'ar ' accused of terrorist activity ' told interrogators that Iran has been transferring money, supplying military equipment and training members of Hamas.
* Iranian, Russian Warships Hold Joint 'War Games' Iranian destroyer and missile ships join visiting Russian warships for drills in Iranian waters, highlighting key military partnership.
* China's yuan currency falls for a second day China's Central Bank has again cut the guiding rate for the national currency, the yuan, a day after Tuesday's record 1.9% devaluation.
* Rise of the brain-controlled robot ARMIES: Chinese military trains students to control machines with their minds Forget joysticks and exoskeletons, the future of warfare could see robot armies controlled using just a commander's mind.
* Video of Jerusalem gay couple makes headlines worldwide A Ynet video of two gay men walking the streets of Jerusalem and absorbing abuse from passers by has generated attention around the world, raising questions about Israel's acceptance of LGBT people.
* Israel is back on the map as Air France bows to pressure over in-flight screen The controversy began last week, when a passenger on an Air France jet sent a photo to the Facebook page of the pro-Israel group Stand With Us showing how the in-flight map omits Israel.