* Far-right extremists backed by "new Sanhedrin" rabbis - Following the administrative detentions of right wing radicals, the new Sanhedrin issued a statement of support of the radical right wing for "risking their lives for the holiness of the nation and the Land."
* Israel should be annihilated, Iranian official says - The UK's Hammond said Monday that Iran's current gov't had more nuanced approach to Israel relative to its predecessor.
* Middle East leaders flock to Moscow for Syrian talks, arms deals - Iranian delegation expected to seal S-300 delivery date; heads of state from Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and UAE also head to Russia.
* President of Refugees or Holy Land Celebrity? - The Palestinian Authority and its collaborators in the mainstream media like to paint the Palestinian-controlled territories as a land oppressed and destitute.
* PA Claims "Western Wall is Muslim" - PA claims Temple Mount and Kotel as "Muslim holy sites," as PA mufti calls for "physical" response to possible ban of Muslim rioting groups.
* Iranian Intel chief: Israel's Mossad plotting to undermine stability in Iran - "Fortunately the Iranian security forces' intelligence superiority and efforts thwarted all their plots," Seyed Mahmoud Alavi says.
* The North Korean threat to Israel - Indeed, North Korea is directly linked to just about every menace facing Israel, and it is time for the Jewish state to do something about this threat.
* Meet the IDF's Elite Tank Unit - 'Pulsar 401' reconnaissance unit provides boots on the ground for Israel's tanks - and play crucial role in urban warfare.
* Jordanian MPs: Send Soldiers to Guard Al Aqsa - Over 1/3 of Jordan's parliamentarians sign militant petition. Jordan will enlarge number of Waqf guards by 200.
* Europe "must open official channels for migrants" - European leaders should do more to open up and help migrants instead of using language that dismisses their rights, a UN expert on migrant rights has said.