* Dome of Rock tops CNN list of sites on 'verge of extinction'; no place for Palmyra Jerusalem holy place at No. 1 on 'Last chance to see' list. Syrian city, whose iconic 2,000-year-old lion was smashed last week, misses out.
* Kerry: If Iran is intransigent, US ready to walk away from nuclear talks US secretary of state says 'genuine progress' has been made, but some of the most difficult issues remain unresolved.
* How ISIS is Making Sunnis an Offer They Can't Refuse Experts reveal the tactics of intimidation and promises of protection that ISIS is using to try and tip the power balance in Iraq, Syria.
* Iranian official: US will remain our enemy despite emerging nuclear deal Iranian ground force commander says US seeks to "exploit nations and put them in chains."
* Hamas: Israel Sent ISIS to Destroy Us Clearly alarmed Hamas journal tries to harm ISIS's image by claiming it isn't causing enough terror, accuses it of being a pawn of Israel.
* EU Official: ISIS Set to Invade Europe, Via Refugee Ships Hundreds of ISIS members could infiltrate Europe together with masses of refugees from Libya, Syria, and Iraq, a top EU official said.
* African Jihadists Bomb Nigeria Church During Sunday Prayers Unclaimed suicide bombing reminiscent of Boko Haram kills five, including priest, mother and her two children.
* Roots of resurgent US-Russia fray go back decades Despite cooperation in Iran nuclear talks, American-Soviet relationship remains tense, 20 years after Cold War's end.
* Report: Jordan foils Iran-backed terror plot Security forces said to apprehend individual possessing 45 kg of explosives in 'most serious case in a decade'.
* Greece debt crisis: Creditors press for new proposals Eurozone finance ministers say they expect to hear new proposals from Greece after the country voted to reject the terms of a bailout.