* Netanyahu: Iran wants to "take over the world" Prime minister slams emerging nuclear deal, declares Tehran 'more dangerous' than Islamic State.
* Kenya: If Obama preaches 'Gay agenda, we will tell him to shut up and go home' Kenyan leaders are warning President Obama not to bring his "gay agenda" with him when he visits his father's homeland at the end of this month to open the sixth Global Entrepreneurship Summit.
* Egypt: Nearly 250 ISIS terrorists killed in Sinai, over 60 arrested Fighting still ongoing between Egyptian army and Islamic State militants in Sinai, with Cairo presenting high numbers of enemy casualties to reporters, in attempt to win propaganda battle.
* A secret to IS success: Shock troops who fight to the death Extremist group moves between conventional and guerrilla warfare, uses creative tactics to wear out opponents.
* Iran's 'Death to Israel Day' Coincides with Nuke Deal Deadline Final deadline on Iran nuclear deal falls on Friday - same day as 'Quds Day,' when Iranian rallies worldwide call to destroy Israel.
* 'Hamas close to restoring pre-Protective Edge rocket capabilities' One year later, IDF Southern Command official says Gaza terror group close to restoring stock of short-range rockets, but has yet to recover amount of rockets capable of reaching Tel Aviv, Jerusalem.
* Palestinian envoy says Jews plotting world domination At Chile conference, Imad Nabil Jadaa cites notorious anti-Semitic "Protocols" forgery as ostensible proof of century-old Jewish perfidy.
* N Korea capable of launching "mobile" nuke missile into US - NORAD Pyongyang is capable of launching an ICBM with a nuclear warhead from a hard-to-track mobile launcher at the US West Coast, the US aerospace defense commander has said. The capability is disputed by a study from leading North Korea-watchers, however.
* Putin vows to save Syria from "tragic" fate of U.S.-supported Iraq Russian President Vladimir Putin said U.S. President Barack Obama's strategy to counter Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) in Iraq has been "lamentable" and resulted in 'tragic' consequences.
* Greece debt crisis: Will EU leaders choose Grexit? Greece's exit from the eurozone has become a genuine possibility, as European Union leaders prepare for a final decision at a summit on Sunday.