* The Mosques Behind Jihad Attacks In America The New York Times reported Thursday that 'in the last two or three months,' the Chattanooga gunman Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez 'had begun showing up rather regularly at Friday Prayer at the Islamic Society of Greater Chattanooga, a large mosque and cultural center, said Dr. Azhar S. Sheikh, a founding member of the center's board.'
* In IS training camp, children told: Behead the doll Captured Yazidi boys forced to convert to Islam, undergo weapons and 'beheading' training.
* Carter: Iran Deal Doesn't Prevent Military Option American Defense Secretary says nuclear deal does not mean military action is off the table to stop Iran from obtaining the bomb.
* Expert: The Americans Surrendered to Iran Dr. Harold Rhode of Ariel University says there were never any real negotiations between Iran and the West. Rather, the Americans gave in.
* Majority of Israelis say they opposed Gaza withdrawal, contrary to polling at the time Bar-Ilan University Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies poll shows that some 59 percent of the Israeli public said they were opposed to the withdrawal from Gaza in 2005.
* Suruc massacre: At least 30 killed in Turkey border blast A bomb attack in the Turkish town of Suruc has killed at least 30 people during a meeting of young activists to discuss the reconstruction of the neighbouring Syrian town of Kobane.
* UN Security Council Endorses Iran Deal Highly-anticipated vote over implementing the Iranian nuclear deal passes 15-0; Iran accuses Israel, US of spreading 'Iranophobia.'
* Prof Stephen Hawking backs venture to listen for aliens Prof Stephen Hawking has launched a new effort to answer the question of whether there is life elsewhere in space.
* Major Setbacks For Hezbollah, Hamas 120 Hezbollah fighters dead, 200 wounded; PA arrests 250 Hamas members.
* Iran: 'We Will Trample Upon America' A senior Iranian cleric delivered Friday prayers in Tehran while standing behind a podium that declared, 'We Will Trample Upon America,' according to photos released by Iran's state-controlled media.