* Holy Cow: Biblical Red Heifer in production The intricacies of animal husbandry and care are not something one would immediately suspect rabbis and scholars of Jewish law to be particularly engaged with.
* Study: Americans More Worried About Iran than Israelis Are Pew survey of 40 nations finds American citizens view Iran's nuclear program as the #2 global threat - right after ISIS.
* Greece debt crisis: Eurozone backs 7bn bridging loan Eurozone ministers have agreed to give Greece a 7bn (Â£5bn) bridging loan from an EU-wide fund to keep its finances afloat until a bailout is approved.
* Palestinians Look to Newly Influential Iran for Support With sanctions on Iran lifted, Palestinians expect Islamic Republic to use newfound power to exert pressure on Israel.
* Hamas leader to travel to Saudi Arabia after three-year absence Mashaal's visit is the first since King Salman bin Abdel Aziz came to power following the death of the late King Abdullah bin Abdel Aziz.
* Bayit Yehudi MK: God commanded Jews not to sell homes to Arabs According to Smotrich, Jews are the ones who are deprived, because 'they don't get free land in the Negev,' a reference to Beduin.
* 95% of Jewish Israelis have Bible in home, poll finds Although 95 percent of Jewish Israelis have a Bible at home, six percent of those are not sure where it is.
* EU warning over Russia 'land grab' in South Ossetia border row The EU has warned of increased tensions amid claims that Russia has redrawn a section of Georgia's de facto border with South Ossetia.
* Islamic State affiliate claims attack on Egypt navy boat in Sinai Sinai Province of Islamic State Army posts images apparently showing rocket attack; army reports no casualties.
* Iran Is About to Open for Business The Iran nuclear agreement may unleash the country's mercantile instincts, which are undimmed by the regime's dark realities.