* Islamic State threatens to "uproot" Israel, topple Hamas Extremist group blasts Islamist rulers of Gaza for being too lenient in enforcing Sharia law.
* Netanyahu: ISIS is near our border PM offers condolences for lost ones in Islamic State attacks in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula; 'We are partners with the Egyptians in our battle against radical Islamic terrorism.'
* Greece debt crisis: Tsipras in new bailout 'concessions' Greece's Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras has offered new concessions to the country's creditors.
* Egypt's Sinai rocked by wave of deadly attacks Islamic State militants have launched a wave of attacks on the security forces in Egypt's restive Sinai Peninsula.
* Israel, Jordan may open Dome of the Rock to non-Muslims Allowing paying tourists into Temple Mount sites, closed to Jews and Christians since 2000, seen as way to keep peace at powder-keg site, Belgian NGO says.
* Brinksmanship ahead of new Iran nuclear deadline Day after agreement to set back deadline to reach final deal, top US, UK and German diplomats hold meetings with Iran.
* Terror Suspect Arrested In NJ; NYPD On High Alert For July 4 Fireworks Another suspected member of a reportedly ISIS radicalized terror cell was arrested in New Jersey Monday, as the metropolitan area goes on hyper-alert for the threat of an attack during the Fourth of July holiday.
* Palestinians Uninterested in Support From Gays It is somewhat ironic that the most vocal supporters of the Palestinian cause are ultra-liberals who also champion issues such as gay rights, given that Palestinian society does not tolerate homosexuals.
* 950 Hezbollah operatives, 300 Hamas members in Germany - intelligence report Radical Islamists "greatest danger for the country," German agency says.
* Hamas Chief Says Armed Wing 'Stronger' than Ever Ismail Haniyeh asserts Hamas has recuperated since Gaza war and is more than ready to answer any threats from Israel.