* Worse Than Hamas? ISIS in Gaza Earlier this month Hamas "police" stormed the Gaza home of Yunis Hunnar, believed to be a member of a Salafi group linked to ISIS.
* Inside Mosul: What's life like under Islamic State? Exclusive footage reveals how Islamic State wields power over people's everyday lives in Iraq's second city, Mosul, a year after it was captured.
* Iraqi Government HQ Lethally Assaulted by Terrorists Terrorists launch attack during council meeting, leaving civilians and police dead; attack exactly one year after ISIS launched offensive.
* In secret visit, CIA chief said to brief Netanyahu on Iran John Brennan discussed emerging nuclear deal with Israeli officials in high-stakes powwow last week, report says; US Chief of Staff Dempsey also in Israel.
* Israel Laments, Palestinians Celebrate US Ruling on Jerusalem The US Supreme Court ruling on Monday that Americans born in Jerusalem could no longer list their country of birth as â€œIsraelâ€ in US passports had the Jewish state fuming, while the Palestinian Authority celebrated the decision as a justification of its narrative regarding the holy city.
* Diplomats: EU has Israel sanctions ready, and Uncle Sam may not be able to help Western diplomatic sources say that EU may levy sanctions against Israel unless an initiative is presented to break the stagnation in the peace process.
* George W. Bush was wrong to impose democracy on Iraq, Rumsfeld says Former defense secretary breaks with ex-boss in interview with The Times of London.
* Defense minister: Palestinian state unlikely "in my lifetime" Ya'alon warns against the dangers of change in the West Bank, where a Hamas takeover would threaten neighboring Jordan.
* Watch: After Expose', Al-Aqsa Sheikh Redoubles Anti-Semitism PMW expose led to condemnation; in response sheikh defends blood libel as being 'advice' to 'save Jews from hell.'
* Palestinian children parade with toy machine guns At West Bank kindergarten graduation ceremony, preschoolers perform to song promising enemies will be turned into "body parts".