* Cause for Concern: Israel's Rigorous Compliance With International Law "Our overall findings are that during Operation Protective Edge last summer -Israel not only met a reasonable international standard of observance of the laws of armed conflict, but in many cases significantly exceeded that standard."
* Europe's Jews decry "beast" of anti-Semitism overtaking continent European Jewry is all in the same boat, and that boat is slowly but surely sinking. That, at least, was the impression from a roundtable conversation Tuesday at the Jerusalem Press Club with leaders from 25 of the continent's Jewish communities.
* Iran nuclear talks: Khamenei rejects key US demands Iran's supreme leader has hardened his stance on the nuclear negotiations with world powers, with the deadline for a comprehensive agreement only days away.
* Russian Islamists 'Pledge Allegiance' to Islamic State Islamists from four regions of Russia's Caucasus publish voice recording declaring 'allegiance' to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
* Israeli Islamist Cleric Says Israel May 'End' Within 6 Months Radical Islamist sheikh distanced from Jerusalem to avoid Ramadan incitement, says 'occupation may end first.'
* Israel cancels Gazans' entry permits for Ramadan following rocket attack A number of rockets have been fired in the past month by Islamic State-linked terror cells in Gaza opposed to Hamas rule.
* ISIS offers sex slaves to winners of Koran memorization contest The news of the contest spread across social media on Wednesday. The contests are slated to be held in various ISIS-run mosques in Syria.
* Poll finds massive drop in Israelis' approval of Obama Less than half of Israelis think US president doing a good job, compared to 71% last year; 80% disapprove of his Iran policy.
* West reportedly offering nuclear help to Iran With deadline looming, the Associated Press reports that the US and its negotiating partners are offering Tehran high tech nuke help in exchange for shuttering military program aspects.
* Pentagon rewrites "Law of War" declaring "belligerent" journalists as legitimate targets The Pentagon has released a book of instructions on the "law of war," detailing acceptable ways of killing the enemy. The manual also states that journalists can be labeled 'unprivileged belligerents,' an obscure term that replaced 'enemy combatant.'