* A decade after Israel left, Gaza remains familiar yet different On the ruins of Netzarim, the Palestinians built a theme park with a giant ferris wheel, while public buildings in Neve Dekalim are now a branch of al-Aqsa University.
* Senior Israeli Official Met Syrian Opposition Leaders Despite official stance of neutrality, report reveals high-ranking official met secular rebel forces to talk about common enemies.
* Moscow says Iran talks 'virtually stalled,' Washington declines to confirm Latest round of discussions in Vienna on Friday made no significant progress, source from one of the missions was quoted as saying.
* North Korea Flouts UN Sanctions by Arming Angola Diplomats reveal Communist nuclear regime is breaching UN sanctions by sending military parts, presidential guard trainers to Angola.
* Obama's latest wooing of Jews not working, poll suggests The narrative of Obama's ill intent has appeared to help shape perceptions among Jewish-Americans.
* Rushed Iran Deal May Not Include Full Transparency With a self-imposed deadline of June 30 rapidly approaching, the pressure to close a nuclear deal with Iran may result in compromises on key issues.
* Gay Pride revelers take to the streets in Tel Aviv Nation's largest LGBT rights event brings center of 'gay-friendliest city in the world' to raucous, festive standstill.
* ISIS Graffiti Found in Be'er Sheva Playground Tag in Hebrew and Arabic threatens attack on Israel, hours after rocket strike attempt from Gaza by ISIS affiliate.
* PA official: Netanyahu implements Nazi strategy to blame PA for stagnation in negotiations Political adviser to Abbas compares Netanyahu to Nazi Goebbel, says PM implementing propaganda, spreading lies.
* Abbas Inaugurates 'Palestinian Embassy' in Serbia PA chairman inaugurates a Palestinian embassy in Belgrade, in the presence of the Serbian President.