BREAKING NEWS Netanyahu caves to Jewish Home, finalizing 61-strong coalition Ayelet Shaked, 39 and two years in politics, set to be justice minister; PM will keep foreign minister's job open, in hopes of wooing Herzog.
* Iranian Commander: We Won't Rest Until US is an Islamic Republic Opposition releases clip in which Revolutionary Guards commander vows: regardless of nuclear deal, hostility with US will continue.
* Britain and Nato launch biggest war games on Russia's doorstep as tensions grow Anti-submarine and Estonia land exercises under way amid fears Russia could have Baltic states in its sights
* Report: Iranian Navy Chases After U.S. Warships Iran pursues U.S. in Gulf of Aden, Iranian media claims
* HAMAS worse than Jews, says ISIS in Gaza A group calling itself Supporters of the Islamic State in Jerusalem has continued to challenge the Gaza-ruling Palestinian entity Hamas. The ISIS-linked Salafists are attempting to stir enough discontent in the Palestinian territory to pose a challenge to the rival jihadi outfit.
* ISIS POSTS WARNING: "We Have 71 Trained Soldiers in 15 States" - Names 5 Targets The terrorist group says they will murder Pamela Geller and kill anyone who shields her. The terrorists also say they have 71 fighters in 15 different states and they 23 have signed up already for missions like the failed Sunday attack in Garland, Texas.
* France urges Palestinians not to execute suspects in Arafat's death The case is now being reviewed by French prosecutors who have three months to either close the case or take it to court.
* Sudan denies attack after "foreign" planes said to hit military site Witnesses claim jets hitting area near Khartoum may have been Israeli, but army spokesman says no strike, though anti-aircraft fire used on object in sky.
* 5-star resort opens for ISIS supporters in Iraq It may look like any other top resort in Iraq, but the Ninawa International Hotel in Mosul has one major difference. It is the first 5-star hotel for Islamic State jihadists. It includes a swimming pool and tennis court- but no bar.
* Some 600 Al Qaeda Terrorists Flee to Somalia from War-Torn Yemen Kerry in Mogadishu offers support to resist terrorist influx.
* Israelis to pay homage to Red Army victory over Nazi Germany According to Yad Vashem, some 1.5 million Jews served in the various allied armies during the war.