* Tony Blair to become Israeli/Arab 'unofficial liaison' Following his resignation as Middle East peace envoy, former Prime Minister Tony Blair is planning to take up the mantle of unofficial liaison point between Israel and the Arab world, aides have said.
* Muslim Scholars: Israel Is 'Root Cause' Of All Islamic Nations' Failures Muslim clerics gathered in Beirut on Wednesday to kick off the Khomeinist International Union of Resistance conference, where 'scholars' discussed how to stand up against the 'cancerous tumor of Israel,' according to reports from Lebanese and Iranian media outlets.
* Palestinians said to use snake against IDF Soldiers in village near Ramallah find serpent tied by tail to concrete block; fortunately it wasn't poisonous.
* US, Iran accelerate nuclear talks a month before deadline A month out from a nuclear deal deadline, the top U.S. and Iranian diplomats gathered in Geneva Saturday in an effort to bridge differences over how quickly to ease economic sanctions on Tehran and how significantly the Iranians must open up military facilities to international inspections.
* Opec under siege as Isil threatens world's oil lifeline As the bloc's 12 oil ministers meet in Vienna, the march of Isil jihadists in the Middle East is putting Iran and Saudi Arabia on a collision course with explosive consequences.
* If Catholic Ireland said yes - could Israel ever do the same? The right to marry remains out of reach for gay couples in Israel.
* Behind the Lines: Hezbollah - Born in Lebanon, dying in Syria? As Bashar Assad loses more ground, Hezbollah is being drawn deeper into the Syrian quagmire.
* IS affiliate in Sinai threatens Eilat with rockets Militant group warns on its Facebook page that it will launch barrage against Israeli border town in coming days.
* Hezbollah-inspired film imagines the 'liberation of the Galilee' A group of Lebanese academics are creating a 'Hollywood-style' film which imagines Hezbollah taking over the Galilee in 2019.
* 'Not recognizing Israel as Jewish is anti-Semitic, Pope says' Francis also said to backtrack on statements attributed to him to the effect that Abbas is a 'bit an angel of peace'