* Comparing the North Korea and Iran Nuclear Deals Expert explains the parallels between the deal that let North Korea get the nuke and the Iran deal, details South Korea's concerns.
* Worldwide marches mark Labor Day Thousands have rallied worldwide to celebrate International Workers' Day or May Day, the largest labor holiday in the world. In some countries demonstrations have turned violent with police deploying tears gas.
* Expert: Terrorist Group Boko Haram Has Killed More Than 10,000 People in Nigeria The terrorist Group Boko Haram is responsible for the deaths of some 10,000 people in Nigeria "last year alone," according to Peter Pham, director of the Africa Center Atlantic Council.
* Russia may be readying for new Ukraine offensive: NATO commander (Reuters) - Russia's military may be taking advantage of a recent lull in fighting in eastern Ukraine to lay the groundwork for a new military offensive, NATO's top commander told the U.S. Congress on Thursday.
* US Tense as Russian Satellite Full of Toxic Fuel Falls Air Force may shoot down Russian satellite carrying 3,000 pounds of toxic fuel that malfunctioned and could hit Earth.
* Women wage war on Islamic State Reuters photographer Asmaa Waguih spent time with the women who have taken up arms.
* Yemen crisis: Saudi Arabia 'repels Houthi border attack' Three Saudi troops and "dozens" of Houthi rebels were killed as Saudi forces repelled a major attack from inside Yemen, Saudi officials say.
* What Israeli Rescuers Found in Nepal A 20-person delegation comprised of volunteers from Israel's leading rescue organizations already has set up a field hospital and begun reaching out to earthquake victims in Nepal. Coordinated by IsraeLife and including representatives from United Hatzalah, Zaka and F.I.R.S.T..
* Turkey: Historic 12th-century church to be reopened as a mosque Turkey's rapid re-Islamization and assertion of Islamic supremacism continues.
* Islamist rebels battle Syrian army near Assad heartland Rebels engage in battle in government-held Latakia, Assad's ancestral home.