* Watch: Historic Practice Passover Sacrifice Held in Jerusalem Just days before the start of the Jewish festival of Pesach (Passover), fascinating footage has been published online showing what is likely the most accurate reenactment of the Passover Sacrifice (Korban Pesach) in 2,000 years.
* 'Iran is placing guided warheads on Hezbollah rockets' Iran is placing guided warheads on its rockets and smuggling them to Hezbollah in Lebanon, a senior Defense Ministry official said Tuesday.
* Iraq 'Liberates' Tikrit in Key ISIS Defeat Iraq said security and allied forces backed by US-led coalition aircraft "liberated" the city of Tikrit on Tuesday, its biggest victory yet in the fight against Islamic State (ISIS) jihadists.
* Iran militia chief: Destroying Israel is 'nonnegotiable' The commander of the Basij militia of Iran's Revolutionary Guards said that "erasing Israel off the map" is "nonnegotiable," according to an Israel Radio report Tuesday.
* Mixed messages from Iran talks as high-level meeting adjourned Mixed messages on the Iranian nuclear negotiations were emerging from Lausanne, Switzerland Wednesday, where talks between high-ranking international and Iranian diplomats - working through a midnight deadline to reach a political framework for a deal - were adjourned.
* '1,500 rockets per day' predicted in next war with Hezbollah Negotiations for a framework deal between world powers and Iran on the Islamic Republic's contested nuclear program were expected to miss the midnight deadline on Tuesday and continue into Wednesday.
* In Yemen, Sunni states say 'enough' to Iran... and Obama Fighting continued Monday in southern Yemen, in the area around Aden, which is considered to be the last outpost of what remains of the country's pro-US government.
* IDF scenario pictures mass casualties in third Lebanon war For the first time in Israel since 2007, the Home Front Command and the Planning Directorate have drafted a new "reference scenario", visualizing a potential Third Lebanon War.
* Apocalyptic Betrayals President Obama's far-reaching efforts to facilitate Iran's march to nukes amount to nothing less than apocalyptic betrayals of U.S. voters and allies - betrayals that will make the world exponentially more dangerous.
* US lifts military aid freeze against Egypt In a phone call on Tuesday, Mr Obama informed Mr al-Sisi that F-16 fighter jets, missiles and M1A1 tank kits would be delivered.