* FB page hails pilot who deliberately crashed plane as Islamic State hero Muslims and Leftists are furious today that some people have been asking about mass murdering pilot Andreas Lubitz's religion - as if it is offensive on its face even to inquire whether or not Lubitz was killing for Islam and jihad.
* Anti-Israel hackers promise "electronic Holocaust" Hacking group Op-Israel says it will 'erase the Zionist entity from cyberspace'; targets include government and army websites.
* Regional war in Yemen challenges Iran talks US said to be aiming for agreement by March 29.
* U.S. Caves to Key Iranian Demands as Nuke Deal Comes Together Limited options for Congress as Obama seeks to bypass lawmakers.
* Arab nations agree on unified military force amid Yemen fighting, Egyptian TV reports Yemeni president lands in Riyadh; not certain if he will be able to return to Aden.
* Switzerland to Bankroll Hamas, Report Suggests Switzerland has put together a generous financial package to prop up the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip after billions in promised foreign donations following last summer's Gaza war failed to materialize.
* Arabs inch closer to old dream of joint force As Saudi Arabia strikes Yemeni rebels, leaders discuss plans to counter Iran and Islamic State.
* As nuke talks enter critical round, Rouhani calls world leaders urging deal Iran claims "understanding" reached, while US uncertain; Israeli plea for suspension of talks over Tehran support for Yemen rebels ignored.
* SAUDIS COULD BE SHOPPING FOR NUKES IN PAKISTAN Iran will not be the last Middle Eastern nation to get atomic weapons after President Obama formalizes the collapse of Western resistance to nuclear proliferation. Also, they probably won't be the first.
* Turkey's Erdogan says can't tolerate Iran bidding to dominate Middle East Erdogan urges Iran to withdraw forces from Yemen and other Middle Eastern nations.