* Iran deal or no deal, the global nuclear Pandora's box has reached a far more dangerous stage From Beijing, to Islamabad and Moscow, new technology has made old nuclear standoffs more unpredictable,unstable and pervasive.
* ISIS capitalizes on Libya security vacuum, establishes 'legitimate foothold' - State Dept. Amid a chaotic situation in Libya three years after the US-led NATO operation toppled Colonel Gaddafi, Washington is voicing strong concerns over the growing influence of Islamic State radicals in the country.
* TV report: Obama left PM 'with impression US will abandon Israel at UN' Israeli sources detail president's 'difficult' 30-minute post-election call to Netanyahu, posit grave scenarios for diplomatic rupture.
* 'Breathtaking' solar eclipse witnessed by millions Millions of people in the UK and northern Europe have glimpsed the best solar eclipse in years.
* Iran's Supremo: Introduce youth of US, Europe to 'Islam of jihad' The way things are going, given the denial and self-deception of our leaders and the mainstream media, and the complacency and ignorance they've fostered among the people, the youth of America and Europe will be introduced to the Islam of jihad soon enough.
* EU Planning Sanctions on Israel for 'Polarizing Jerusalem' Leaked EU report blames Israel's "settlement activity" for the situation in Jerusalem, recommends sanctions.
* Drills for me but not for thee: NATO launches war games near Russian border Despite being quick to condemn Russian military manoeuvers, NATO is conducting wide-scale war games in the Baltic states and creating a 'line of troops' across Eastern Europe.
* UN's Ban to Netanyahu: Commit to two-state solution with the Palestinians The secretary-general also urged the prime minister to release the PA tax revenue held by Israel.
* Arab League to discuss Israeli elections at Cairo meeting Nabil Elaraby says Palestinians should consider renewed request to Security Council to recognize Palestine
* France says deal with Iran must be robust, guarantee no atomic bomb French FM says that 'insufficiently solid' accord could lead to 'dangerous nuclear proliferation' as Rouhani determines 'there is nothing that cannot be resolved' in talks.