* Islamic State conflict: Iraqi forces 'push into Tikrit' Iraqi government forces are advancing into Tikrit on several fronts, forcing Islamic State (IS) militants to fall back to the city centre, officials say.
* Iran Deepening Involvement in Iraq's War on ISIS Iraq welcomes Iranian soldiers, advisers on its soil as it fights to liberate Tikrit.
* Israeli Army Braced for Attack by Islamic State On alert for attack in Eilat area by IS affiliate.
* ISIS spokesperson: We want Paris and Jerusalem In new recording, Abu Mohammad al-Adnani rejects claims group suffering setbacks, vows attacks on White House, Big Ben, and Eiffel Tower.
* Major nations hold talks on ending UN sanctions on Iran, officials say US, EU often cite violations of UN sanctions as justification for imposing additional penalties on Iran.
* Rev. Graham: Obama, Holder Pushing a 'New Morality That Does Not Include God' -- 'An Anti-Christ Movement'President Barack Obama and his outgoing attorney general, Eric Holder, are, along with "progressives" in government, forcing "a new morality" on the American people, a "morality that does not include God" and which is "an Anti-Christ movement," said Reverend Franklin Graham.
* Is ISIS Collapsing or Expanding? Iraq backed by Iran is retaking Tikrit stronghold and repulsing ISIS, even as the group gains alliances in Africa and threatens White House.
* US Military Concerned ISIS Fighters Returning to Caribbean Could Reach Border A top US commander warns Caribbean and South American countries are unable to track 100 foreign fighters that could return from Syria.
* Islamic State hails Boko Haram allegiance, threatens Jews and Christians In new tape, IS spokesman Adnani announces "good news" of caliphate expansion to West Africa, urges Muslims to join.
* Netanyahu warns of "real danger: he won't be re-elected Likud leader claims "foreign governments" seeking to oust him; Herzog says he's ready to be PM; Lapid: March 17 must be Netanyahu's last day in power.