* Temple Mount Preacher Urges ISIS to 'Trample' US, Destroy Israel Temple Mount preacher says Caliphate will 'free Al-Aqsa' from Israeli 'defilers'; predicts fall of America, Iran for collaborating.
* Netanyahu: No Palestinian state on my watch PM pledges thousands of apartments in East Jerusalem, says construction will curb Bethlehemâ€™s encroachment on capital.
* Politicians Rally for Votes With Elections Hours Away One day before elections, Netanyahu warns Right they must choose Likud to ensure victory, while Herzog stresses importance of change.
* In private, Abbas, Palestinian officials reportedly voice hope that Netanyahu will lose Many Palestinians do not believe that Isaac Herzog or Tzipi Livni would be much different once they form a new government.
* Russia starts nationwide show of force More than 45,000 Russian troops as well as war planes and submarines started military exercises across much of the country on Monday.
* Vladimir Putin: Russian leader dismisses 'gossip' over absence Russian President Vladimir Putin has laughed off speculation about his health after making his first appearance in public since 5 March.
* Tony Blair's Middle East role could be 'reconfigured' Tony Blair could get a new role in the Middle East amid reports that he is preparing to step back from his job as a peace envoy in the region.
* ISIS fighters dress as women in desperate attempt to flee battlefieldâ€ Underneath the robes and veils, the men put on makeup, wore dresses and some even wore women's bras; Others put on makeup but chose not to shave their facial hair.
* EU Names New Middle East Special Envoy Italian Fernando Gentilini named as EU's new special representative to Middle East, charged with getting peace process 'back on track.'
* ISIS defaces churches in Iraq as assaults on Christian communities continue Islamic fundamentalist movement is shown removing crosses, destroying statues and vandalizing icons.