* Getting Paid to Kill Jews It is by now no secret that the Palestinian Authority uses large portions of the international financial aid it receives to provide salaries and other payouts to terrorists who kill Jews.
* Lithuanian fascists march beneath swastikas near execution site of 10,000 Jews "This march is particularly offensive because it is taking place where locals and Nazis murdered more than 10,000 Jews in one day."
* Isis beheading of Coptic Christians on Libyan beach brings Islamists to the doorstep of Europe Former Libyan PM previously warned that they would reach Mediterranean.
* Islamic State militants 'burn to death 45 in Iraq' Jihadist militants from Islamic State (IS) have burned to death 45 people in the western Iraqi town of al-Baghdadi, the local police chief says.
* Rev. Graham: "Imagine the Outcry if 21 Muslims Had Been Beheaded by Christians?"¦ The Storm is Coming' The Islamic State beheaded 21 Egyptian Christians over the weekend, propping the severed heads on the victims' backs, a barbaric slaughter that led Reverend Franklin Graham to ask, "Can you imagine the outcry if 21 Muslims had been beheaded by Christians?"
* International Coalition to Meet in Saudi Arabia over ISIS Military chiefs from across the globe to gather in Riyadh for strategic meeting, after ISIS seeps into Libya.
* Hezbollah chief admits his group's presence in Iraq for first time "We may not have spoken about Iraq before, but we have a limited presence because of the sensitive phase that Iraq is going through."
* Ukraine crisis: Battle rages for Debaltseve despite truce Fierce fighting is reported inside the key Ukrainian town of Debaltseve despite a ceasefire agreed last week.
* 'There is No Future for Jews in Western Europe' Jewish Agency chairman Natan Sharansky urges gov't to invest more money in Aliyah, ahead of expected 15,000 new immigrants in 2015.
* Hamas and Iran said to be renewing ties Al-Hayat reports Mashal met with Quds Force commander Soleimani a few days after Protective Edge; meeting was followed by Hamas delegation arriving in Tehran for official visit.