* IDF says 'matter of time' before ISIS in Sinai targets towns near Egypt border Israel Radio on Friday quoted a senior officer serving in the IDF Engineering Corps as saying that the military spent the past year preparing for anticipated hostile actions from armed Islamists.
* Analysis: Hezbollah fighters, Iranian operatives flowing into southern Syria The Syrian civil war has allowed Hezbollah to extend its reach from its home base in southern Lebanon, into southern Syria.
* IDF security assessment: The Palestinian Authority can collapse at any moment Army has increased operations in West Bank for the seizure of ammunition.
* Ukraine crisis: Fierce fighting after Minsk peace deal Intense fighting has been reported in eastern Ukraine, a day after a peace deal was reached in Minsk.
* Libya: Islamic State of Tripoli murders 21 "humiliated followers of the Coptic church" #Christianlivesmatter In North Carolina, a psychopath murdered three Muslims over a parking space, and we are admonished that #Muslimlivesmatter, and there are new calls for restricting speech that examines how Islamic jihadists use the texts and teachings of Islam to justify violence and supremacism.
* South African Jews to protest against visiting Palestinian terrorist Student groups call for Jews to be deregistered at Durban University of Technology .
* Nigeria's Boko Haram militants attack Chad for first time Nigerian Boko Haram militants have carried out an attack on Chad overnight, the first such assault on Chadian soil, officials say.
* Poll: Americans Don't Want Congress to Boycott Bibi Poll finds that Americans don't like Boehner's invitation to Netanyahu, but think congressmen should attend the speech nonetheless.
* France: Egypt first foreign buyer of Rafale fighters Cairo purchases 24 multi-role jets as part of $6 billion defense deal .
* EU warns of more sanctions if Russia flouts ceasefire EU leaders gave a "cautious" welcome to the Ukraine ceasefire deal on Thursday (12 February) but warned of further sanctions if it isn't implemented.