* Charlie Hebdo hunt: Police storm two hostage sites French police have stormed two hostage sites in the Paris area, killing three hostage takers.
* Charlie Hebdo attack: Hollande confirms four killed in Paris - live updates Hollande confirms that four people were killed in the siege in the Vincennes supermarket.
* Terrorism grips France: Four dead at Paris kosher market after police raid; Hebdo gunmen killed BBC: A 37-year-old woman called her mother from inside the supermarket and told her five people have already been killed.
* Netanyahu to France: A Global Struggle with Radical Islam Netanyahu meets with French Ambassador to Israel saying Islamist terrorist organizations 'all seek to destroy our civilization and values.'
* Hundreds of Hamas Terrorists in Israel Switching to ISIS Hevron ISIS cell just 'tip of the iceberg' as Arab terrorists flock over from 'moderate' Hamas - PA, Hamas in their sights, not just Israel.
* Worth 1,000 words: Cartoonists draw for slain colleagues Artists around the world react to terrorist attack at Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris that killed 12.
* Sharansky: Paris massacre shows time running out for Europe We're not building our immigration strategy on tragic events, Jewish Agency chief says, but on the fact that European Jews are increasingly uncomfortable.
* Putin and Erdogan: A new year and new challenges in the EU neighbourhood For decades, the European Union symbolised "liberal democracy" as a political project, one that would be disseminated through its enlargement and neighborhood policies.
* Gay Marriage Takes Center Stage in Israeli Election Campaign At first it was the economy, now it's gay marriage that is taking center stage in Israel's roiling election campaign.
* Report: Christian Persecution Reaches New Levels, Worse to Come Christian persecution across the globe has reached a new high in modern times and the worse may be yet to come, according to a report from the Christian watchdog group Open Doors.