* Two soldiers killed, 7 hurt in attack near Lebanon border Victims named as Yochai Kalengel, Dor Nini; Hezbollah claims revenge strike on Israeli patrol; IDF bombards targets in Lebanon in response, reportedly killing a UN peacekeeper .
* Netanyahu Warns Hezbollah 'Look What Happened to Hamas' Netanyahu holds emergency meeting over Hezbollah attack on Har Dov, as airports and sites close in north.
* 'We will cut off your head in the White House' ISIS threatens to behead Obama and turn the U.S. into a 'Muslim province' in new execution video.
* North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un to visit Russia Russia says North Korea's leader has accepted an invitation to travel to Moscow in May for World War Two anniversary celebrations.
* Artist draws The Simpsons as Jews in Auschwitz for anniversary of camp's liberation Alexsandro Palombo says we have to educate the new generations without filters, bluntly, over and over again, through the memory of facts and terrifying images.
* Pope Francis opens doors to transsexual dubbed 'devil's daughter': report Pope Francis has met a Spanish transsexual and his fiance at the Vatican, opening his doors to a man dubbed "the devil's daughter" by a local priest, media reports said Tuesday.
* Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders Hosted at State Department The State Department hosted a delegation of Muslim Brotherhood-aligned leaders this week for a meeting about their ongoing efforts to oppose the current government of President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi of Egypt, who rose to power following the overthrow of Mohamed Morsi, an ally of the Brotherhood, in 2013.
* Corruption is greatest threat to Ukraine sovereignty When Aleksandr Lapko received his drafting notice from the Ukrainian defence ministry, he was faced with a dilemma: either spend $2000 of his own money (the equivalent of 10 average monthly wages in the military) to buy the military equipment needed to serve, or pay a $2000 bribe to be declared medically unfit for service.
* Chinese yuan now top 5 major intl payment currency The Chinese currency is the 5th most-used currency in international payments, according to the SWIFT network responsible for international financial transactions. Breaking into the top 5 is symbolic to balance dollar-denominated payments.
* Pro-Russian Forces Seize More Terrain in Ukraine Putin's actions popular in Russia despite crashing economy .