* Iran confirms general killed in Syria strike attributed to Israel Revolutionary Guard names General Mohammed Ali Allah Dadi as casualty of Sunday's attack on Syrian side of Golan; source tells AFP that six Iranian troops also killed, bringing death toll to 12.
* Hamas Blasts EU's Decision as 'Immoral' As Hamas slams the EU for appealing its terror blacklist status, Israel welcomes the 'unsurprising' news with 'happiness.'
* Israel: The International Criminal Court Promotes Terror Here in Jerusalem we are outraged by the preliminary investigations into alleged Israeli war crimes in Gaza by the International Criminal Court in The Hague (pictured).
* Bangladesh: Islamists Planned to Establish 'Islamic State' ISIS terror cell busted with arrest of four suspects; cell planned to establish 'caliphate' in Bangladesh.
* Gazan Hamas-Supporters Burn French Flag on Temple Mount Israel lets nearly 200 Gazans protest Charlie Hebdo's cartoon after Paris massacre, fly Hamas banners on Temple Mount.
* Masses chant 'Death to Israel' at funeral for Hezbollah commander slain in alleged Israeli strike Jihad Mughniyeh was buried in Beirut alongside his father Imad Mughniyeh, who was assassinated in Damascus in 2008.
* Palestinians seeking ICC investigation of Arafat's death Senior Fatah official says Palestinians want to bring Israel to trial " for every crime it committed against our people."
* Hungarian Jews Mark 70 Years Since Ghetto Liberation Hungarian Jews gather to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the liberation by the Red Army of the Budapest ghetto in World War II.
* EU holds talks on terror after Paris attacks European and Arab leaders meet to discuss rising fundamentalism and the Islamic State.
* Argentina Accused of Covering Up Iran Involvement in Bombing The lead prosecutor investigating the 1994 bombing of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, Argentina was found dead on Sunday, just hours before he was to present parliament with evidence that the government had covered up Iranian involvement in the terrorist attack.