* Abbas's Fatah Celebrates 50 Years - With 'Jewish Skulls' Fatah party's official Facebook page features gruesome imagery glorifying murder of Jews in honor of 50th anniversary.
* Rabbis Ban New Year's Celebrations in Israel The Chief Rabbinate of Israel has declared that there can be no New Year's celebration in the Land of Israel.
* New Year's Eve: Global celebrations usher in 2015 Celebrations to mark the start of 2015 have taken place around the world, with firework displays in a host of major cities.
* Sharansky: 2014 'a year of record-breaking aliya' Aliya up 32% over 2013 - France, Ukraine lead the pack.
* Jordan Arrests Cleric for Advocating Jewish Temple Mount Prayer Jordanian preacher Sheikh Yassin Al-Ajlouni forced to retract statements, then arrested by authorities.
* Leading Publisher Apologizes for 'Wiping Israel off the Map' HarperCollins 'regrets omission' of Israel from its atlases in Arab countries, says product has been withdrawn and destroyed.
* Horrifying ISIS 'Guide for Jihadi Mothers' Surfaces Online Parenting guide on how to brainwash infants into killers, raise the next generation of terrorists, uploaded to internet.
* US to Allow Oil Exports for First Time in 40 Years Now officially the world's largest producer, the United States will, for the first time since 1975, allow the export of 'made in USA' oil.
* Netanyahu celebrates 'fantastic' Likud list Final tallies show Erdan, Edelstein lead new slate; Feiglin ousted; Labor says primary results bring nothing new to the table.
* Turkish man fires on Erdogan's Istanbul offices Gunman arrested after also throwing grenade, which didn't go off, at Dolmabahce palace complex, local media report.