* Two Hezbollah Terrorists Killed in Syria Strike - Report Despite Syrian regime claims of no casualties, sources say senior Hezbollah figure among two killed in Damascus strikes.
* Steinitz doesn't confirm or deny Syria strike, says election politics not consideration Steinitz reiterated that Israel has a policy of preventing â€œgame-changingâ€ and ultra-sophisticated weaponry from falling into the hands of terrorists.
* Abbas' book reveals: The 'Nazi-Zionist plot' of the Holocaust In 1982 doctorate, Palestinian president not only doubts existence of gas chambers, number of Jews perished, he also accuses Zionist movement of secretly colluding with the Nazis and supporting the genocide of the Jews of Europe.
* US, NATO end Afghan combat command after 13 years The U.S. and NATO closed their combat command in Afghanistan on Monday, more than 13 years after invading the country in the wake of the Sept. 11 terror attacks to target al-Qaida and Osama bin Laden.
* Top Putin aide: Mossad training ISIS terrorists in Iraq, Syria A top aide to the Russian president accuses Israel and the US of training the Islamic State in order to undermine Moscow's interests in the Middle East.
* Russia wants Israeli explanation for 'aggressive actions' in Syria Israel has not officially acknowledged carrying out the attack, though that did not stop Iran and Syria from placing blame on Jerusalem.
* Execution rate accelerates in Iran under Rouhani The five main reasons for death sentences in Iran are heresy, homosexuality, rape, murder and armed struggle.
* Prince William holds first talks with President Obama The Duke of Cambridge has met US President Barack Obama at the White House as part of a three-day visit.
* Watch: PA Minister of Religion Incites with Temple Libel After PA sharia judge says Abbas is inciting religious war, PA minister accuses Israel of 'destroying Al-Aqsa' in blatant incitement.
* Top Iranian Official: Obama Begs to Meet Rouhani Khamenei office official boasts that Obama is 'knocking on every door' just to meet Hassan Rouhani, and that it 'demonstrates strength.'