* Islamic State: Kerry says any Iran strikes 'positive' US Secretary of State John Kerry says any Iranian action against Islamic State (IS) in Iraq would be "positive".
* Iran Unveils Advanced Military Hardware After Nuke Talks Fail New cruise missiles, torpedoes, warships, combat helicopters unveiled .
* In face of beheading, Iraqi children proclaim love for Jesus More than 250,000 Christians have fled Northern Iraq amidst ISIS persecution.
* 'Palestinians No Longer Believe in Two-State Solution' Israeli human rights lawyer Calev Myers, who has done much to defend the local Messianic Jewish community, says most average Palestinians no longer believe in or desire a two-state solution.
* Hamas Hails Coalition Collapse as 'Victory' Hamas spokesman says the collapse of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's is a sign of the group's "victory" over Israel.
* Electronic Warfare Battalion officer: We are in a race against time Unit can target any wireless system, officer tells "Post."
* Judge who acquitted Mubarak: Revolution was Zionist-US-Brotherhood conspiracy Judge says Muslim Brotherhood conspired with Hamas, Hezbollah to infiltrate Egypt, topple Mubarak.
* Israel early election date set as Knesset votes on dissolution Israeli political parties have agreed to hold a general election on 17 March, two years ahead of schedule.
* Hamas Rocket Test Shows Prep for Next War Three rockets fired in test by Hamas from Tel Katifa, Jewish community before Disengagement expelled all Jews from Gaza.
* New trio of EU leaders has chance to make a difference Donald Tusk took office as president of the European Council on 1 December, completing the new EU leadership team.