* Pakistani Opinion: Israel is the Next Superpower Pakistan's The Nation newspaper, which describes itself as being the market leader in the Punjab and Islamabad areas, has published an op-ed that predicts Israel will become the world's next superpower.
* Al-Aqsa speaker: The slaughter of the Jews is near Asheikh giving a spontaneous sermon at the al-Aqsa mosque recently called for the "slaughter" of the Jews, saying they were "the most evil creatures to have walked this Earth."
* UN: Iran's Israel-Genocide Threats 'Totally Unacceptable' Adama Dieng, UN Special Adviser to the Secretary-General on Prevention of Genocide, on Tuesday emphatically stated that Iran's genocidal threats to "wipe Israel off the earth" are "totally unacceptable."
* Iran Talks with World Powers to Resume Next Week Iran will resume negotiations with world powers in Geneva next week aimed at reaching a deal over Tehran's controversial nuclear program, its deputy foreign minister said Thursday, according to AFP.
* Ukraine 'must double' defence spending to $3bn - minister Ukraine must double its military budget next year to $3bn (Â£1.9bn) to fund the fight against pro-Russian rebels, the defence minister has said.
* Top Iranian Official: Obama Begs to Meet Rouhani The head of the office of Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei insists that US President Barack Obama is chasing after Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
* ISIS published female sex slave handbook The pamphlet handed out by ISIS militants answers over 27 questions, and approves the enslavement, rape - including of prepubescent girls - and sale of sex slaves.
* Kerry Trying to Prevent Israeli-Palestinian 'Showdown' at UN US Secretary of State John Kerry said Friday he hoped to head off an end-of-year showdown at the United Nations over the Palestinian Authority's planned push for statehood in meetings next week in Europe.
* Russia Baltic military actions 'unprecedented' - Poland Poland says the level of Russian naval and air force activity in the Baltic Sea region has been "unprecedented" this week.
* FBI warns of possible Iranian cyber attack on US defense and energy institutions The Federal Bureau of Investigation has warned US businesses to be on the alert for a sophisticated Iranian hacking operation whose targets include defense contractors, energy firms and educational institutions.