* Speaker at al-Aqsa urges annihilation of America In spontaneous sermon caught on video, Ali Abu Ahmad castigates 'vile' Jews, hails Islamic State 'mujahideen'.
* Is it Too Late to Stop Iran? Senior US Congressman says Obama admin 'playing into the hands of the Iranians' in nuclear talks - but insists Congress can fight back.
* Iran's Khamenei: ISIS Diverts Muslims from Palestine 'The forefront of Muslims' struggle was focused on the occupied Palestine,' Khamenei said, 'but the Takfiri stream changed this front line.'
* Nato commander warns Russia could control whole Black Sea Nato's top military commander, Gen Philip Breedlove, has warned that Russian "militarisation" of the annexed Crimea Peninsula could be used to exert control over the whole Black Sea.
* Law to Ban Islamist Gangs from Temple Mount Aharonovich advances bill to blacklist Hamas-linked Islamist groups who harass Jews, attack police on Judaism's holiest site.
* Egypt Reopening Gaza Crossing Wednesday, Say Officials Rafah border crossing with will open for first time since its closure in late October after a bombing in the Sinai.
* Israel to NATO: Punish Turkey for Hosting Hamas HQ Jewish state demands steps against Turkey for allowing genocidal terror group to operate from Istanbul.
* Invitations sent out for next EU-Russia 'summit' Russia's Vladimir Putin became persona non grata in EU capitals when he annexed Crimea.
* 'THEY EVEN CUT THE THROATS OF THE BABIES': YAZIDI SURVIVORS SHARE HOW THEY LOST THEIR FAMILIES TO ISIS In Kurdish-protected and internationally-organized refugee camps throughout Iraq and Syria, Christians, Yazidis, and Muslim Kurds live a tentative life in which many have lost their entire families and have no sense of when they will be able to return to a life of normalcy.
* Netanyahu: There is an effort to undermine the Jews' right to their own state Prime minister defends "Jewish state bill" during stormy Knesset plenum discussion in which MKs shout at him.