* US defence secretary Chuck Hagel resigns Chuck Hagel has resigned as US defence secretary after less than two years in the top military post.
* Congress Unanimously Condemns Iran Human Rights Abuses House resolution highlights abuse of women , minorities, bi-cameral opposition to any 'bad' Obama-Iran nuclear deal.
* Chilling Video Documents ISIS Child Training Camps Islamic State terrorist group publishes shocking propaganda video showing how it is raising the 'next generation' of killers.
* Watch: Jordanian MP Calls for Terrorism Against 'Filthy Jews' While Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu bends over backwards to meet Jordanian demands, MPs less worried about treaty.
* Netanyahu: Lack of Iran deal gives chance to stiffen economic sanctions "This result is better, a lot better," PM tells BBC, in response to news the Vienna talks were likely to break off and resume next month.
* Oil price slide and sanctions 'cost Russia $140bn' The falling oil price is costing Russia up to $100bn a year, while Western sanctions have hit the country by $40bn, its finance minister has said.
* Ukraine to hold Nato vote when membership criteria are met Ukraine will hold a referendum on joining Nato once it has met certain criteria for membership, President Petro Poroshenko has said.
* Glick leaves hospital: The staff who treated me are real Muslims, not the man who shot me Less than a month after being seriously hurt in assassination attempt, Temple Mount activist leaves hospital.
* The Abusive Brainwashing of Palestinian Children In what many have previously likened to a form of child abuse, many Palestinian Arab children from the youngest ages are taught to hate and to seek out violent confrontation with Israeli Jews.
* EU parliament to vote on Palestine statehood The European Parliament will in Strasbourg on Thursday (27 November) add its voice to the debate on whether EU states should recognise Palestine.