* Hamas affiliated social media abuzz with cartoons glorifying Jerusalem terror attack The cartoons claim that the bloody attack on Jewish worshipers in a synagogue was in defense of al-Aksa Mosque.
* Netanyahu: Blood libel against us led to Jerusalem terror attack Prime minister says lies about Israel wanting to destroy Muslim holy places at Temple Mount have led to wave of terror attacks, including Tuesday's synagogue massacre in Jerusalem.
* Edelstein: Israel should not talk to those who kill innocents at prayer MK Shelly Yacimovich (Labor) suggests that Israel disengage from Jabel Mukaber, which is where the terrorists who committed Tuesday's massacre come from, as did many others in the past.
* Pictures: Palestinians Celebrate Jerusalem Synagogue Slaughter As Israelis mourned, Arabs in Gaza and even Jerusalem handed out candy and posed with axes to celebrate Har Nof massacre.
* Death Toll in Jerusalem Attack Rises to 5 An officer who was fatally wounded in the attack on a synagogue in Jerusalem dies of his wounds.
* Fatah official calls for blood to 'purify' Jerusalem of Jews Palestinian Authority representatives praise recent terror attacks, hail perpetrators as heroes.
* Non-Ethiopians join in Sigd, the holiday of Torah and 'aliya' to Israel Following the example of the Moroccan Mimouna, a sectarian festival goes mainstream.
* J'lem police recruits volunteers for civil guard, deploying more Border Police troops Following deadly attack at Har Nof synagogue, police increases presence in the capital, sets up checkpoints at Arab neighborhoods.
* CNN Apologizes for 'Israel Shoots Palestinians' Headline CNN finally issues an apology after angry responses to bizarre coverage of Tuesday morning's Jerusalem synagogue massacre.
* PM blames Abbas, calls emergency meet in wake of attack Several MKs call on government to treat situation like 'war,' public security minister warns against vigilantism.