* Iran Says Turkey is Prolonging the Syrian Civil War Iran says Turkey is prolonging the three-year conflict in Syria by insisting on Assad's overthrow.
* White House Rejects Personal Attack on Netanyahu National Security Council says 'chickensh**t' insult to Netanyahu is 'counterproductive,' and 'not the Administration's view.'
* Al Qaeda Targets Oil Tankers, Sea Lanes New call to wage economic jihad against U.S. .
* Officials Reveal US is Cozying Up to Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas US and Arab officials reveal Obama administration's about-face, including backdoor communication and intelligence cooperation.
* IDF Northern Commander: 'Hezbollah Likely Has Terror Tunnels' After playing down threat, IDF acknowledges likelihood of attack tunnels from Lebanon, warning 'can't use Iron Dome there.' .
* TRENDING: MORE COLLEGE STUDENTS SUPPORT POST-BIRTH ABORTION A trend seen by prolife activists that frequently engage college students on campuses nationwide is the growing acceptance of post-birth abortion, or killing the infant after he or she is born.
* Entire High School Class Under Investigation for Neo-Nazism Ninth-graders in Germany had secret WhatsApp group with anti-Semitic slurs and 'Heil Hitler' photos. Parents are horrified.
* PA Official Compares Netanyahu to ISIS Leader, Has VIP Revoked Israel revoked the VIP status of the spokesman for the PA's security forces after he compared PM Binyamin Netanyahu to ISIS leader.
* Were Pope's evolution remarks a break from Catholic teaching? Media coverage presented Francis's speech as a move in a new direction, but it reflects long-standing Church ideas.
* ISIS CASHES IN ON ANTIQUES FROM SHRINES DESTROYED IN IRAQ AND SYRIA The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) destroys Christian and Muslim shrines and tombs because of idolatry. However, the jihadists know the value of items and manage to sell them to Western antique collectors.