* Iran offers 'compromises' in nuclear talks; West unmoved Iran is pushing what it portrays as a new compromise proposal in nuclear talks, but Western negotiators say it offers no viable concessions, underscoring how far apart the two sides are as they enter crunch time before a Nov. 24 deadline.
* Jordan's King Abdullah warns against Islamic and Zionist extremism Jordan's King Abdullah equated Islamic extremism with "Zionist extremism" in remarks on Monday regarding the fight against terrorism.
* Nine real technologies that will soon be inside you Given the frenzy of interest following the announcement of the Apple Watch, you might think wearables will be the next really important shift in technology.
* Ya'alon: Palestinians Only Want to Destroy the Jewish State The Palestinians have never been interested in a "Two-State solution," Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon stated Tuesday - but only in hurting Israel.
* Police 'Failing' to Allow Jews to Visit the Temple Mount A new report by the Temple Organizations Headquarters harshly criticizes the police for their inability to secure Jewish access to the Temple Mount - the holiest site in Judaism - during the recent Sukkot holiday.
* Rare Roman monument bearing Hadrian's name found in Jerusalem A monumental Roman inscription bearing the name of Emperor Hadrian, which surfaced in Jerusalem during salvage excavations earlier this year, was displayed to the public by the Israel Antiquities Authority on Tuesday.
* ISIS Video: America's Air Dropped Weapons Now in Our Hands In a new video, ISIS shows American-made weapons it says were intended for the Kurds but actually were air dropped into territory they control.
* Iran: Suspected spies arrested near Bushehr nuclear plant Iranian security services have arrested several suspected spies in the southern province of Bushehr where the country's first nuclear power plant is located.
* EU to uphold Russia sanctions EU states decided to uphold sanctions on Russia and to better co-ordinate their response to the Ebola crisis at a meeting of foreign ministers in Luxembourg on Monday (20 October).
* Abbas Toughens PA Law Against Selling Property to Israelis Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas has toughened the PA law against selling property to Israeli Jews Tuesday.