* Kotel Rabbi: 'Temple Mount has Turned into a Terror Base' Rabbi Shmuel Rabinowitz, the rabbi of the Kotel (Western Wall) and Holy Sites, decried the Arab attempts to wreck the week-long Sukkot holiday by launching violent riots against police and Jewish visitors on the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism.
* Kobane: Islamic State battles to encircle Syrian Kurds Gunfire and explosions can be heard from the Syrian border town of Kobane where Islamic State fighters are trying to encircle its Kurdish defenders.
* Hamas and Fatah Meet in Gaza: 'The Division is Over' The Palestinian Authority (PA) unity government held its first full cabinet meeting on Thursday in Gaza, and despite the recent massive tensions between "unity partners" Fatah and Hamas, both groups claimed the years of division are now over.
* Kobani's fall would be symbolic setback for Obama Syria strategy A US-led coalition has launched 50 strikes against militant positions around the city, most of those in the last four days.
* Could ISIS Target the West with Ebola? Islamic State (ISIS) could be planning to use biological warfare against the West, a military expert stated earlier this week - by introducing the Ebola virus into the camps of its enemies.
* Russia Deploying Tactical Nuclear Arms in Crimea Russia is moving tactical nuclear weapons systems into recently-annexed Crimea while the Obama administration is backing informal talks aimed at cutting U.S. tactical nuclear deployments in Europe.
* Report: 'Foreign country' behind Iran military center blast Diplomats claim that the mysterious blast which rocked a top secret Iranian military base at the beginning of the week was the work of a foreign nation and could have prevented attempts by the Islamic Republic to test unconventional warheads.
* Christian Clerics to Europe: Recognize 'Palestine' Three leading Christian clerics in Israel on Friday called on more European governments to recognize "Palestine" as a state with eastern Jerusalem as its capital.
* Christian MPs from 16 countries to show support for Israel in Jerusalem conference Christian parliamentarians from around the world will show their support for Israel this week in a Christian Allies Caucus conference in Jerusalem.
* Kobani's Kurds dig in, while Lebanon fears invasion Iraq, Syria and Lebanon the Middle East war against the Islamic State is being waged on several fronts.