* Iraq crisis: Yazidi villagers 'massacred' by IS Militants in northern Iraq have massacred at least 80 men from the Yazidi faith.
* Security Council orders Islamic State to disband Responding to the growing terrorist threat in Iraq and Syria, the UN Security Council imposed sanctions Friday.
* Ukraine crisis: Rebel leader says Russian arms on way A rebel leader in eastern Ukraine has said a convoy of military hardware is on its way to the region from Russia.
* Hamas to Israel: Accept our terms or brace for war of attrition Senior Hamas and Islamic Jihad members say that the proposals that Palestinians received during the negotiations in Cairo, including those detailed in the latest Egyptian draft, do not meet their demands.
* Israel Welcomes EU's Call on Gaza Groups to Disarm Israel's Foreign Ministry welcomed on Friday the call by the European Union (EU) for terrorist groups in Gaza to disarm.
* Poll: Most Americans Disapprove of Obama's Israel Policy The great majority of Americans reject US President Barack Obama's policies on Israel, according to a recent poll.
* Iraq Yazidis fear for thousands kidnapped by jihadists In a dusty, ill-equipped camp in northern Iraq, Yazidis fleeing a jihadist offensive say members of their families - men, women and even babies - have been abducted by militants.
* Nasrallah: Syria war prepared us for next round with Israel Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah has called the Sunni Islamic State group a "monster" of an organization.
* Uneasy about future in Russia, 'Putin's Jews' seek quiet exit Russian President Vladimir Putin and many senior civil servants travel this route to their dachas (summer homes) in convoys of black limousines with blaring sirens.
* Anti-Semitism thriving in ways big and small When a Turkish owner of a cafe near the Belgian city of Liege puts up a poster that welcomes dogs but not Jews, that's a sign of the times.