* Ukraine crisis: New clashes test ceasefire in east A ceasefire in eastern Ukraine is coming under increasing strain amid fresh clashes between government forces and pro-Russia separatists.
* Iraq crisis: Helicopter strikes on Tikrit rebels Helicopter gunships have conducted strikes on the northern Iraqi city of Tikrit.
* Ukraine hails EU's 'historic pact' with ex-Soviet states Ukraine's president has hailed a "historic" trade pact with the European Union.
* Red Heifer Found in America Finding a red heifer is like finding a needle in a hay stack.
* Militia-backed Shiite cleric vows to battle ISIL in Iraq Powerful Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr has vowed to "shake the ground" under the feet of advancing Sunni militants.
* Most Palestinians want to eliminate Israel Palestinian support for a two-state solution with Israel has dropped to below the 30 percent mark.
* Arab MKs Declare 'Temple Mount for Muslims Only' The Arab Raam-Taal party in the Knesset held a meeting on Monday with all its members.
* Sarajevo marks 100 years since Archduke Franz Ferdinand shooting Bosnia is commemorating 100 years since the assassination of Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo, the act that triggered World War One.
* Israel, US prepared to help Jordan fight ISIS Israel and the US may be prepared to aid Jordan as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) eyes the Jewish State's eastern neighbor.
* Juncker chosen for EU commission job, Cameron defeated EU leaders on Friday (27 June) nominated Jean-Claude Juncker to be European Commission president.